Ways To Send Large Files Over The Internet
what are different ways To Send Large Files Over The Internet ?
- Sending a large file over the internet creates a problem, but the best way to send a large file over the internet using Gmail.
- by using Gmail you can up to 25MB, it is more than that you can use Google Drive.
- you can also make use of a website to you can uploading and downloading files over the internet.
- here are ways To Send Large Files Over The Internet
- in File, you can send up to 30 GB.
- you can download that file within 7 days.
- here on this website, you get the best features.
- clck here : Filemail.com
- MyAirBridge you can share up to 20GB.
- it’s more secure and you use password protection to your file.
- you can Upload and Download files and the limit is 3 days to download the file.
- click here :
- pcloud Transfer, you can send up to 5GB of data or file.
- it’s one of the best websites, it provides high secure encryption files.
- you can transfer and receive files freely.
- you can upload up to 5GB files in File Dropper.
- On this website, you can upload a file and you can download the file it makes it easy to share.
- there are no additional features available on this website.
- On this website, you can share up to 4GB of data or file over the internet.
- this is the best and secure website with additional featuers.
- one more best feature you can use QR code to download.
- here you can share up to 250MB.
- you get 2GB storage for free and if you go for paid version you can share Up to 25GB.
- you will get 7 days limit
8.Use cloud storage
- insted of Website you can also make use of cloud storage service to share data .
- some of the cloud storage provider are listed below
Leave a Comment