eSIM for Vi Postpaid Users
eSIM for Vi Postpaid Users and Steps to Activate eSIM
esim means embadded SIM its stands for Embadded Subscriber Identity module now you can also use eSIM mainly JIO ,Airtel and Vi which will support eSIM in India on smart phones but only Apple Samsung motorol and google user can use . and pospaid user can use these eSIM on there mobile. its a digital SIM and there is no Physical SIM needed here are the below activation process of eSIM for Vi Postpaid Users and Steps to get eSIM.
Steps to activate eSIM For Vi Postpaid Users
Step1. to activate eSIM semd SMS to 199 type eSIM<space> enter your registered Email id like below .
- if your Email id is valid than you recive an confirmationto confirm change request for eSIM than you need to reply to that SMS type “ESIMY”
- if your Email id is invalid than also you will recive an SMS from 199 you like re-initiate process with correct email id .
Step2. Once after confirmation you will receive another SMS for consent over call .
Once after farwording SMS you receive an Mail from the company they will send a QR code to your registered Emal Id .
Step3. once after reciving that make sure that check your network connectivity or else connected to WIFI .
- Go to setting.
- than click on network and internet.
- than choose mobile network.
- than download SIM instead on your mobile.
- than click on next.
Step4. than you recive an QR code to your email Id than fallow the prompets on your phone to complet the process.
Note on information related to Vi eSIM
- no extra plan you need to choose .
- eIM can be activated if you are eligible with in 2 hours the process will be completed you need to fallow above steps .
- no physical document required to get an eSIM just you need valid Email .
- you can activate by your self no need to visite srvice center or else no need to call customer care.
For Any Query Click Here : eSIM on Vi postpaid plans
Read More : Vi Free Data Code And Numbers
Leave a Comment