Vi Hospicare Health Insurance
are you thinking about what is Vi Hospicare Health Insurance and How Does it Work?
recharge your Vi number and get an assurance number each and every day of hospitalization.
don’t worry here in this article I am going to give you complete detail of Vi hospice and how does it work and how to apply etc.
What is Vi Hospicare?
Hospicare is one of the health insurance powered by Aditya Birla Health Insurance company Hospicare is one of the insurance plans you can make use of it and you get 1000rs per day for hospitalization if the person is in ICU he gets Double Benefit from the insurance company.
Rules and Regulations
- get Hospicare health insurance there no form and document submission.
- age limit is 18 to 55 can get this insurance.
- all hospitals are available like Govt and Private.
- you can claim min 10 days at a time and 30 days in a year.
- there is a 30 day waiting period and the claims start from day1 only.
How to Get Vi Hospicare?
here are the steps you need to follow to get hospicare health insurance.
Step1. first for the most thing is you need t to recharge your Vi number there is 2 package available.
- get an add-on pack with your exciting package( Rs.51)
- get a combo pack with unlimited call data and insurance (Rs.301)
Step2.Once after successful recharge, you get an SMS to Your mobile Number related to health insurance activation to your mobile number.
Step3. Your Hospicare health insurance is activated up to your pack is valid or active.
Step4. this is the process completed your insurance is activated on your Vi number.
How To Claim the Vi Hospicare Insurance Process?
Step1.the person needs to claim within 30 days of discharge.
Step2. then you can call the Aditya Birla health life insurance customer care or toll-free number:1800 270 7000
Step3.than visit the nearest branch of Aditya health insurance company and contact them.
Digital claim process
Click here: Digital claim Aditya health insurance.
- there you get a link to download the form and then fill in all the detail.
- then scan all the below document.
- Photo Id.
- Age Proof.
- Discharge card.
- hospital bill.
- bank detail.
scan all the documents and forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org
so I hope this article will help you and for any query contact Aditya Birla health insurance toll-free number:1800 270 7000.
Read More: eSIM For Vi Postpaid Users